R5,000.00 (incl VAT)
WHEN DO YOU NEED IT
1. If you are listed as being under DEBT REVIEW and want to get out.
2. If you have paid up all the debts included in your debt review.
3. If you have paid up all the debts included in your debt review, except for your home loan and are continuing to make regular monthly payments.
4. If your debt counselor failed to issue a Form 17.2 notice to all your credit providers and credit bureaus.
5. If your debt counselor never approached a court to have your debt review application confirmed and made an order of a court and it was never agreed to by your creditors.
6. If your debt counselor never enrolled your debt review application within 60 days of you applying for debt review.
7. If one or more of your creditors have terminated your debt review application.
WHY YOU NEED IT
1. Being under debt review makes it illegal for any bank or other credit providers to offer you a new credit facility.
2. It is impossible to open any new account, while under debt review.
3. Being under debt review flags you as a high risk to the banks and credit providers. It destroys your creditworthiness and any chance of securing finance. 4. Being under debt review, also work against you, when applying for a new job or a promotion. It suggests that you are irresponsible and cannot manage your finances.
5. If you want finance or a new job or a promotion, you must have the debt review status removed. 6. This will then make you eligible for new finance.
WHAT WE DO
1. Clearance of debt review:
a) We will liaise with your debt counselor and credit providers to confirm the facts and status of your debt review;
b) Where appropriate we will compel the debt counselor to issue a clearance certificate;
c) Where appropriate we will compel the debt counselor to withdraw as your debt counselor on record or have you transferred to LUCID as your debt counselor;
d) Where appropriate we will compel the credit providers to terminate the debt review;
e) Where appropriate we will compel the credit providers to remove the debt review status from your record;
f) We will lodge an appropriate legal challenge with all 4 credit bureau and have the debt review status removed from your credit record;
g) We will update your record on the National Credit Regulator’s DebtHelp system and remove the debt review status from your credit record.