R12,000.00 (incl VAT)
WHEN DO YOU NEED IT
If you have a judgment listed against you:
a) but you have since paid-up the judgment debt;
b) and would like to pay-up the judgment debt;
c) but the judgment was incorrectly taken against you i.e. you do not have an account with the judgment creditor;
d) and the account related to the judgment was opened fraudulently i.e. you were the victim of identity theft and impersonation;
e) and you did not receive a S129 Notice or Summons;
f) and the debt related to the judgment, had prescribed before the judgment was ordered;
g) and the account related to the judgment, was entered into in a different area (jurisdiction) to where the judgment was ordered;
h) but the account was settled, prior to the judgment being ordered; or
i) but you had made a payment arrangement with the creditor, prior to the judgment being ordered.
WHY YOU NEED IT
1. A judgment is an automatic reason for any bank to decline your home loan, vehicle finance, credit card or personal loan.
2. A judgment is also an automatic reason for any credit provider (e.g. clothing & furniture retailers, cell phone companies, micor-lenders etc.) to decline any application for credit.
3. Having a judgment on your name flags you as a high risk to the banks and credit providers. It destroys your creditworthiness and any chance of securing finance.
4. After a creditor obtains judgment, the next step is to obtain an emolument order, which will result in a garnishee on your salary or repossession of your assets.
5. A Judgment also works against you, when applying for a new job or a promotion. It suggests that you are irresponsible and cannot manage your finances.
6. If you want finance or a new job or a promotion, you must have these black-listings removed.
7. This will improve your credit score and credit worthiness and will result in your finance application being approved.
WHAT WE DO
1. Rescission of judgment:
a) We will bring a formal application in the High Court, to have the judgment rescinded;
b) We will prepare all legal documents, file and serve them;
c) We will appear in court on your behalf and argue the merits of your application;
d) We will obtain a court order rescinding the judgment; and
e) We will lodge this with all 4 credit bureau and have the judgment removed from your credit record.
2. Despite having the debt outstanding, you may still have legal grounds to rescind the judgment – that means we can rescind and remove the judgment, without you paying the judgment debt.
3. Rescinding the judgment will automatically stop any emolument attachment order e.g. garnishee of your salary or repossession of your assets.