R2,500.00 (incl VAT)
WHEN DO YOU NEED IT
If you are listed as being under DEBT REVIEW.
WHY YOU NEED IT
1. Being under debt review makes it illegal for any bank or other credit providers to offer you a new credit facility.
2. It is impossible to open any new account, while under debt review.
3. Having any of these “black marks” on your name flags you as a high risk to the banks and credit providers. It destroys your creditworthiness and any chance of securing finance.
4. These “black marks” also work against you, when applying for a new job or a promotion. It suggests that you are irresponsible and cannot manage your finances.
5. If you want to finance an asset or a new job or a promotion, you must have these “black marks” removed.
6. This will then make you eligible for new finance.
WHAT WE DO
1. We will consult with you, to establish the facts of your matter. You may need to provide us with supporting documents, for us to consider. (e.g. Form 17.2; 17W; restructure proposal; court order; paid-up letters; statement of account etc.)
2. We will obtain a copy of the court file or NCT application, to assess whether correct and lawful procedures were followed.
3. We will assess substantive and procedural requirements, in terms of relevant legislation, in respect of the particular matter.
4. We will determine whether or not you have legitimate grounds to apply for a rescission or to be declared no longer over-indebted.
5. We will prepare a merit assessment of our findings.