R8,500.00 (incl VAT)
WHEN DO YOU NEED IT
If you are listed as being under DEBT REVIEW – by Court Order
This will result in your credit score being set to 0
WHY YOU NEED IT
1. Being under debt review makes it illegal for any bank or other credit providers to offer you a new credit facility.
2. It is impossible to open any new account, while under debt review.
3. Having any of these “black marks” on your name flags you as a high risk to the banks and credit providers. It destroys your creditworthiness and any chance of securing finance.
4. These “black marks” also work against you, when applying for a new job or a promotion. It suggests that you are irresponsible and cannot manage your finances.
5. If you want to finance an asset or a new job or a promotion, you must have these “black marks” removed.
6. This will then make you eligible for new finance.
WHAT WE DO
1. Rescission of a debt review order:
a) We will bring a formal application in the Magistrates Court, to have the debt review order rescinded;
b) We will prepare all legal documents, file and serve them;
c) We will appear in court on your behalf and argue the merits of your application;
d) We will obtain a court order rescinding the debt review order;
e) We will lodge this with all 4 credit bureau and have the debt review order removed from your credit record.